Following the new Lockdown update, here’s what you need to know right now:
The housing market is to remain open, as confirmed by The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government.
So we are staying open.
- Yes, we can do viewings, with precautions. Our ‘Safe Viewings Procedure’ is available on request – just ask if you’d like to see it.
- We can still do viewings, so long as only 2 households are in the house at any one time
- Where appropriate, we can offer Facetime viewings from the house
- Our unique home tour videos are available for our homes
- We promise we will take every precaution to keep our clients and buyers safe
- If you have any concerns at all about your current situation, just pick up the phone to us on 01572 497 070
We think it’s important we keep the housing market moving – for sellers, buyers and the local and national economy.